Subject: Re: [Leica] Timer and Cable Release for M6: Self-timer sprint
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 19:23:59 -0700

Good because I do not know of a source for the exposure timer! I picked up
one at a used camera store in Hawaii ($10US) and they seemed to be quite
common. I would just phone around and ask for "a separate self-timer that
screws into the shutter release button". If you have any trouble, I will see
if I can round one up and send it your way.

John Collier

Leica did make a separate self-timer but it was for the a different style of
screw on connection to the shutter release button. They did make adaptors to
fit it to the newer style (as on your camera) but it is much cheaper to buy
a Japanese/Korean/Chinese version.