Subject: Re: [Leica] Osterloh's M book
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 15:02:40 -0500

Roy Zartarian wrote, in part:

> Holy mackerel!  They're being offered at prices ranging from $375 to
> $625 over at www.alibris.com.  Maybe these examples are from the
> very rare edition whose binding hasn't fallen apart.  Those who

Hehe. I picked up a new, unused, non-falling-apart-binding version for $25
from a fellow LUGGER about a year ago.  OK, so shipping to Sweden cost
another $20, but it beats $355 any day ;)

I wonder what you could get for one on eBay if you wrote the copy in the
right way...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |