Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues: No man I got The BLUES
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 15:46:07 -0700

Well actually the film sold in Canada is marked that the included processing
is not valid in the U.S.A. I guess Kodak Canada must have changed who they
contract for their developing and probably do send the stuff to Germany. I
am pleased to see a number of the small lab units were set up at least in
the U.S.A. The next lot of film I buy I will source from maybe B&H and send
to Seattle!

Thanks

John Collier