Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 18:08:21 -0500

Adam: One thing that I always do is to wind the film one turn with the bottom  off
to make sure that it is caught and down in to the camera right. Then when the
bottom is on and locked and the back door is inside at the bottom I lift the rewind
crank. Advance the film one more time, now lightly rewind the the film to take up
the slack in the cassette and then with the rewind crank up advance to frame one,
watching to see that the rewind crank is turning. When your sure, fold it back down
and happy imaging.
Cheers Wilber GFE