Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 01:24:53 -0800

> I was recently persuaded to try Fuji Sensia rather than K64 - I was amazed
> that I posted off my first roll on Thursday at bout noon and got it back
> today (Saturday) at about 10 a.m. Less than 48 hours, and very well mounted
> and processed.
>
> What is wrong with Kodak? Have they really got a death wish?
>
> Gerry

I get my E6 back in two hours which is any color slide film but Kodachrome.
It's Ektachrome, Fujichome, and Agfachrome plus others.
Mexichrome, Francochrome, Icelandchrome, Zuluchrome. :)
Kodachrome is worth the wait if you like the color, sharpness, and longevity.
Not for rush situations.
Mark Rabiner
	love those cardboard mounts with the dates!