Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruby-crowned Kinglet photo
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:56:47 -0500

John Collier wrote:

Ok it has been almost two days now and no sign of you posting that Kinglet
photo. I can only hold my breath so long!
<SNIP>
 I am very interested in seeing that picture.
<<<

Since I don't have my own scanner I've been using PhotoCD scans - which
means letting the slide out of my sight!  My lab (Palmer's here in
Sacramento) has never done me wrong but I'm real protective of this photo.
It will be a few more days.  Breathe in, breathe out ... breathe in,
breathe out.

Doug Herr
Sacramento