Subject: Re: [Leica] Exhibit on line
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:03:46 -0500

on 2/7/00 8:35 AM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> LUGnuts -
>
> My exhibit "Las Familias" is featured on a new photography e-zine at
> http://www.photohighway.com/

Tina:

The work is as usual very good.  The site is interesting I would like a
thumbnail preview so as to not have to go through all photos.  The movement
of the next button is a little bothersome.

The site, which I didn't know about, appears to be of interest.

Thanks for keeping us informed and sharing your fine visual communications.

Steven Alexander