Subject: Re: [Leica] Exhibit on line + Expensive Leicas
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 11:40:44 -0500

At 07:40 AM 2/7/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Well done Tina, just superb. Some day you must have a book of this
>photography, it's to important to relagate only to the screen.  I'm sure
>you've amassed sufficient material for one. Besides one of your NGO groups
>could sponsor a book and inturn use it for fund raising.
>
>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Thank you, Ted!!  Coming from you that is high praise indeed.  Do you mind
if I copy your e-mail and frame it?  I can re-read it everytime I get
rejection letters! :-)    I do hope to do a book someday and the NGO idea
is a good one.

The guy who put together that exhibit for PhotoHighway also wrote an
editorial on Black and White World about changing the world with a camera
<http://www.photogs.com/bwworld/ramble0200.html >  He says that he had had
comments along the lines of "oh, how ironic, there she is with photo
equipment that's worth more than what her subjects will make in a
lifetime."   I worry sometimes about that, but the photos are used to raise
for the NGO's many times what the equipment costs and I couldn't make the
photos without Leicas!  I knew LUGnuts would understand even if others don't.

You are so kind, Ted.  Thank you!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP