Subject: Re: [Leica] Exhibit on line
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:32:16 -0800

If you ever have the chance, you need to see the exhibition prints that Tina
has.  I was fortunate enough to hear Tina's explanation of the photographs and
view the prints in the gallery at the University of LaVerne (thanks Gary
Colby) about 10 months ago.  The gallery display prints glowed. What Tina
needs to do is to publish to the LUG when and where they will be on display.
It was well worth my traveling 150 miles each way to view the exhibition!!!
(Well driving through Los Angeles is more cognitively 300 miles each way).

Regards, Bill Larsen