Subject: Re: [Leica] Exhibit on line
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:06:38 -0800

Tina wrote:

<<<<<Otherwise, if you happen to be in South Carolina, come on by and we'll
look at photos, discuss Leicas and  drink single malt! It will be spring
here soon.>>

Hi Tina,
Single malt you say? :) Always knew you were a southern lady of class.;)

Pray tell, what brand do you serve while speaking of the great God Leica?:)

Spring eh? Well jeeeeesh a big lottery coming up this weekend, so save a
touch of the nectar of the God's and if I win I might just slip over your
side of the country for a look at the spring and your realtime prints.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant