Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: developer
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:26:21 -0800

I have a 90mm rokkor that I have used on my M3 and have found it a very fine
lens.   However, I set it aside when I acquired a 90mm collapsable Elmar.
Frankly, I could not see a difference in the pictures each yielded.   I like
the collapsable lens for most use since it fits in the eveready case.  The
Rokkor is now a spare.

Roland Smith