Subject: Re: [Leica] Going to London
From: Mike Stone <mike.stone1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 19:16:38 +0000

Best full service pro lab in London bar none ( in my opinion ) is Ceta
at 1-5 Poland Street London W1 in Soho . I've used them for twelve years
and they have never been less than excellent.

E6   1 hour 30 mins
B&W with contacts  2 hours 30 mins

Joes are ok but there only real virtue is are open 24 hours for E6, most
other pros I know tend use them out of normal hours only.

Mike Stone

http://business.virgin.net/mike.stone1