Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cohn Comments......YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 21:52:54 +0100

"Dr. Joseph Yao" wrote:

> The R8 is now selling at the same price as the R6.2.

That is the case in Belgium as well.

The whole row over the R8 just shows that different people like different
things, and the world is richer for that (this is the charitable
interpretation). Personally, I find it the best, most ergonomic camera I have
ever held in my hands, which includes various Japanese SLRs, a Hasselblad, my
M6s and various P&S.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman