Subject: [Leica] WTB COSINA 15mm
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:12:53 +0800

Hi John, without any reservation I recommend Dr. Yao of
yaojkfdr@netvigator.com (yes, he is a doctor by profession and a long time
member of this list).  I got a Cosina (not Voigtlander) 25mm from him a few
weeks ago.  The price was just great and he is such a nice man to deal with.
Rush while Dr. Yao still have stock.

Kam