Subject: [Leica] It's nice to be back ...
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:01:58 -0700

Last August I had to leave the LUG because of several drastic changes in my
life.  I started to subscribe again to the LUG a couple of days ago and I am
thrilled to see so many old and new friends.
What started as a favor for some friends two years ago has become quite a
busy job for Katariina and me:  This year we have already over 22 booked
weddings.  Katariina thought that she needed an auto focus camera and we
decided to rent first before we would decide.  She was very disappointed
with anything she tried and now she is even happier with her R7s and R6.

I am plucking along with my old, old M6s and never had any problems despite
some rough treatments.  Although eye side is not anymore what it used to be
I am still using the Noctilux wide open with TMAX and get quite nice
results.  I am longing for the APO 90mm Aspheric but I guess I have to wait
until the Boss gives permission.

As I said, it's nice to be back.

	Regards Jörg
	Snellville, GA