Subject: [Leica] LEICA IN MOVIES
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:24:51 EST

At the time my 3 daughters are rediscovering the movie " Bigfoot and the
Hendersons"
At the end of it , you can see the famous " Rightwood ", a Bigfoot tracker ,
taking a familly pic with an LTM . Seems to be an M3 . Maybe the actor's
personnal one ?
I think the camera is very well suited to the look of the guy . He also
drives a Ford delivery truck from the 50's . Very cool movie for kids , with
no violence .
I will see you all next in 10 days . I'm on assignment in the U.A.E.
Regards
Jo GOODTIMES