Subject: RE: [Leica] Werners, aka...
From: "William D. Nelsch, Esq." <bnelsch@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:20:27 -0700

Hi all

And not only that - the have *The Drive*, the motor drive for the R8, IN
STOCK!

Bill (motor drive? mortgage? motor drive? mortgage) Nelsch

It is usually called "Werners" on this list, btw, the store's full name
Werner's Mile High Camera. Its is also my choice for Leica or Zeiss stuff in
Denver, as well as a host of other, um, necessary items. And indeed, a
basement location on California St. between 16th and 17th.