Subject: [Leica] Re: Singapore LUG (SLUG) - 2nd meeting & invitation.
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:19:40 +0000

Friends

After a successful 1st meeting in January, and also having been given the
role of being "chief honcho" of the group of about 10 LUGgers in Singapore,
I am burdened to arrange another meeting in mid-March.

Firstly, I am extending an invitation to LUGgers in Singapore who might
have missed out on our first two calls. Please contact me directly so that
I can place you on the mailing list.

Secondly, as our next meeting is scheduled on the 11 March (Saturday), we
welcome anybody passing through our city at that time to have lunch with us
followed by a walkabout and street photo shoot. The location is Little
India in Singapore  (Singapore is a melting pot of so many diverse races
and cultures that we have no shortage of photo opportunities).  With
bellies filled and bulging with local south Indian curry and rice, the
group will stroll along the side streets in the vicinity to capture the
pulse of the people. You will find traders, labourers, spice shops, young
and old people, colourful saris and turbans, and other attractions too
numerous to mention.

Leically (copied from Tina)

Dan K.

              Live simply so that others might simply live