Subject: Re: [Leica] Violation
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:50:53 +1100

steve lehuray wrote:

> Thomas,
> Welcome. But I do not know if you can expect anything from this group that
> is actually useful about Leicas anytime soon.
> Steve
> Annapolis
>
> ----------
> >From: Thomas Herbert <iphoto@elp.rr.com>
> >To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> >Subject: Re: [Leica] Violation
> >Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2000, 2:10 PM

Well, Thomas, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and start to send
some useful material to the LUG.
Off you go.  Better than the useless crap you just wrote.

There are a lot of members who write extremely useful stuff after spending time
to research and to answer questions put by other users and to inform others about
new products and  experiences with equipment  etc.

So lets hear it from you.

Horst Schmidt