Subject: [Leica] Leica's Seven Wonders
From: "Robb Williamson ASLA" <rwilliamson@norrisdullea.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:12:26 -0700

Ted,

I'll take that as a direct order and put it at the top of MY LIST.

Maybe we could all name the seven wonders of the world (refresh my memory)
and photograph them with Leica's seven wonders of the world of picture
taking. (what would they BE?)

My guess,

Noctilux M
24 2.8 asph M
35 1.4 asph M
19 2.8 R
100 2.8 APO Macro
180 Summicron APO
280 4.0 APO

We could get Leica to put the images in a booklet for thier next
anniversary.

Any thoughts?

Robb Williamson
Englewood, Colorado