Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Seven Wonders
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:00:10 -0500

John:
Good point. The 1970s vintage 50mm Summicron, the first leica lens I
purchased, the one I spent the least money on, is a lens I go to when
the chips are down. When I need to have no doubts about the equipment
I'm using. It continues to deliver. I've never seen results from any
normal lens that comes close.

Tom

>I still would rank the plain old inexpensive 50mm Summicron M as the first
>wonder of the Leica world.
>
>John Collier
>
>> From: "Robb Williamson ASLA" <rwilliamson@norrisdullea.com>
>> Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:12:26 -0700
>> Subject: [Leica] Leica's Seven Wonders
>>
>> Maybe we could all name the seven wonders of the world (refresh my memory)
>> and photograph them with Leica's seven wonders of the world of picture
>> taking. (what would they BE?)
>>
>> My guess,
>>
>> Noctilux M
>> 24 2.8 asph M