Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - Ein Stuck
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:20:01 -0500

The recent talk about Leica's see-sawing stock price has given me the risk averse
jitters, so this bit of my portfolio has gotta go...

Leica M6 Ein Stuck set, with 35/1.4 ASPH, box, stock certificate, etc.,
Like New....$4500 with free shipping in North America.

If you need another M6 body, still don't have the 35/1.4 ASPH and want to become a
shareholder, this package solves all your problems at a fair price.

Private e-mail please.

Emanuel Lowi
mano@proxyma.net