Subject: RE: [Leica] KameraLeder?
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:07:26 -0500

> I don't need no stinkin strap!!!!!!!! Hate em for 35mm cameras!! Always
in the
> way.
> OK for square format cameras with waist level finders.

[Austin] I'm the exact opposite.  I don't use any straps for HBs, I just
hold 'em by the winder...but the M6 winder isn't really ergonomically
designed to be held...so I don't use one...though I have thought of using
one of the 'grips'.  I've seen one I kind of liked...but I do need
something to hold this little camera by...   I also wouldn't mind using a
single sided strap-loop that just fit over my wrist...