Subject: Re: [Leica] Kindermann to lose Leica
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:10:42 -0500

Since most of my Leica gear is out of warranty, I guess for me I will
continue dealing with Kindermann.  By the way, I too had them adjust the
rangefinder alignment on my older M6 a few years ago, for no charge while I
waited.  And it was done well, as it has not needed another alignment since
then.

Dan C.