Subject: [Leica] Synchro numbers for Leica lllF red dial
From: John <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:57:21 +0000

For the gentelman who inqired as to what the red numbers under the shutter
speed dial were. They are for flash synch, which I believe was answeres.  I
looked in my pocket Leica guide and found a table listing the number to be set
for various shutter speeds and flashbulb combinations.  The most relivent
setting is the one for electronic flash.  To use electronic flash set the
synch dial to 20 and us 1/50 of a second or slower shutter speed. The black
dial lllF has a slower synch speed of i/30th of a second.
John