Subject: Re: [Leica] Apo-Summicron-M 90/2.0 ASPH tested by CDI
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:55:04 -0500

Aren't lenses and photography interesting?  I'm planning on purchasing the
Apo-Summicron-M 90/2.0 ASPH for the very reason that I want my longer lens
to be faster and the best possible at f2.0.  That way, I can use the fastest
shutter speed possible.  In contrast, I decided on the 35 Summicron ASPH
instead of the Summilux-ASPH because I use my 35 wideopen less frequently.

Rick