Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital cameras and Interchangable lenses?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:37:22 -0500

Henning J. Wulff wrote, in part:

> A lot of the sensors are monochrome, and produce colors with the help of
> filter wheels, just like in the early years of the last? (no, NO, don't go
> there!) century.

Kewl!  Maybe we'll have a renaissance of those funky three-coloured, striped
Agfa filters that I see in the Leica Collectors Guide... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |