Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:37:43 -0500

Mike Johnston wrote, in part:

> I suppose I may have to call Leica and request an R8 to actually use
> for a while, so I'll know what the heck I'm talking about when I talk
> about it....
<

You know, you could get seven people to sign up for a mailing list where we
could play with the camera and see if we think it has that "Leica quality",
and then mail it onto the next guy.  Even better, get an EOS-1v, F5, and R8
with motor drive, cover all cameras in black tape, and see if we can tell
which is which!

Put my name down first in line... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |