Subject: [Leica] Leica M campaign brochure on ebay
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:06:49 -0500

You will notice there are three retracted bids of buyers that figured out
it can be had for free...  Perhaps offering the URL of the free brochure
(with free shipping mind you) to the bidder(s) would be a nice gesture.

The current Leica M campaign brochure is going for only $10.50 + $6.00
shipping on ebay. Wow what a deal! Glad I got mine for free a few weeks ago
from Leica. I just hope that no one out there learns that by calling the
800
number to Leica that they can also get one for free. Whoops, I let the cat
out of the bag now. Just imagine what that will do to the future price of
this collectible.