Subject: [Leica] Cars large and small
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:23:42 -0800

Won't be climbing into that 64 Renault Caravelle anymore, Why?
My wife just totaled the 76 Volvo Station wagon an hour ago 4 blocks from here.
If she was driving the Renault she would have been totalled too.
She is OK I am running her a hot bath.
One of the three uninsured guys in the other car which ran the stop sign hit his
head and was less than OK; they took him to the hospital in an ambulance. He
will be OK it seems.
So tomorrow we rent a car until we buy a new one. I think an SUV. With titanium
side panels and an ejector chair like in a jet plane.
I like the idea of stuff happening BELOW you.
I've been standing in the rain for an hour 4 blocks from here where the accident
occurred. I ran there.
If I had my Leica with me I could have photographed the trail of wreckage along
the wet intersection.
So much for fun cars! Anybody want to buy an almost mint 64 Renault Caravelle?
Good luck!
You'll not catch me dead in a little car with no engine in the front.
Mark Rabiner
The other car was an 80's Chevy Cavalier. watch out for those!!!