Subject: RE: [Leica] Cars large and small
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@wt.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:11:14 -0500

Mark...

Look into the Toyota Sienna minivan.  I have one for the exact same reasons
you describe but it gets better gas mileage and, according to the safety
tests of two years ago, it is one of the safest vehicles out there.  I've
got 38K on mine so far and have yet to require any servicing beyond
maintenance needs.

/Mitch