Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re: Which is better M Series lens 21 f/2.8 or 24 f/2.8
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:09:15 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 10:01:03 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

>Question: What about using one of the new "Voigtlander"Cosina 25mm finders,
>
>which are said to be very bright, well constructed, made of metal, and
>
>good deal less expensive than the L finder?

They're plastic and have no parallax lines but other than that it's a pretty
good finder. I managed to buy one from a guy who bought the 25mm Colander but
didn't need the finder. I like having it for a spare but I use the Leitz
finder, if for no other reason because it has the lines . . .

Bob (bitches about $40 caps but not $300 finders) McEowen