Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 24 without finder
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:57:20 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 09:35 AM 2/14/00 -0800, you wrote:
> >Not to put words in Tina's mouth, but for the 24mm, you use the entire
> >visible area in the viewfinder, minus some at the bottom. You have to move
> >your eye around a little to see it all. You ignore framelines.
> >
> >Jim
>
> Exactly, Jim.  Much easier than moving your eye up to the finder.  I've
> never regretted not having a finder for the 24.
>
> Tina
I've been not using mine.
But viewing the distorted shot through the auxiliary finder and then viewing it
though all the framelines it's hard to believe you are staring at the same shot.
You have to just ignore that fact and go with one or the other.
But the contact sheets end up looking very familiar, no big surprises.
Mark