Subject: [Leica] UK: Cheap Leica enlarger spotted
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:00:15 +0000

I just saw this and I thought there might be a UK member who would be
interested;

Special Offer - Limited Period only - only £50
LEITZ Focomat IIa Enlarger for 35 mm. to 6x9, complete with 50 mm. and 90
mm. Leitz enlarging lenses, automatic focusing. Must be collected from our
shop - weight c 35 kg. Size c1 metre x 1 metre x 0.5 m. The enlarger has
been stored in less than ideal conditions, is dirty and has surface rusting
of non-painted parts, Well worth restoring. Due to its size and the space
it is taking in our shop, this item will only be available until Friday
18th February.

http://www.marriott.u-net.com/newstock.htm

Joe B.