Subject: RE: [Leica] Chromogenic b/w films with Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:30:59 -0000

XP2 is wonderful, better than the Kodak film if you're going to get prints
on B&W paper...The EI is more like 200-800 without a push or pull...BUT...I
have found that if one plans to do scanning, Tri-X is definitely better on
the shadow end of things than the XP2...But XP2 has lovely tonal range, and
is virtually grain free....

B. D.