Subject: Re: [Leica] Chromogenic b/w films with Leica
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:18:05 -0600

David,
For best quality with XP2, I always overexposed by 1/3 stop or more. At EI
400 or more I didn't care for the look too much.Underexposed everything was
mushy. Overexposure, which at times was massive with my IIIA and
guesstimating, gives an almost "creamy" smoothness. Latitude seemed to be
good but not that much better than HP5. My biggest concern was the archival
stability of the dyes, so I went back to regular B/W.

Mark Rutledge
markrut@ticnet.com