Subject: Re: [Leica] Web Page
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:22:15 -0500

Mike your work has a very nice quality to it. Like the opening shot of the
Train and the image from Williamsburg (people walking in the fog). Brings
back memories of the newspaper days, what fun. The softer contrast lends an
aire of reality to the images, very nice. Will look further when time
permits.
Cheers Wilber GFE

Mike Durling wrote:

> After viewing many excellent photos on fellow LUGgers web pages I have
> decided to post a small sample of some of my recent work.  Comments are
> welcome.
>
> Mike Durling
> KD4KWB
> http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/