Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash recommendations for M6 TTL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:25:34 -0700

As with anything, it depends on what you want it for. I keep a very small
twinkie light handy but I find I use it less and less. I think it is the
smallest and cheapest Vivitar (2600?) with a cord to get it off camera of
course. When I want a FLASH, I use a Sunpack 120J (the non-TTL) with an 81A
gel taped on it and again a long extension cord. I love this flash but it is
BIG, but what a great light it gives. So think about where you would use
fash and buy something CHEAP first and experiment to make sure before
dropping any serious coin

John Collier