Subject: [Leica] araki's 'tokyo novelle'
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:26:18 -0800

mark,

definitely. it was published recently in conjunction with an austrian
exhibit of his work. got my copy from amazon. it's a strangely fascinating
book.

guy

p.s. there are also literally dozens of his books available - in japanese -
from my local art book store (hennessey and engalls in santa monica) and i
believe he's recently had two books published by stemmle in germany...