Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Cars large and small
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:40:44 -0800

> At 09:12 PM 2/14/00 -0800, Ken Iisaka wrote:
> >
> >My V70 stationwagon was built in Gent, Belgium.  In the meanwhile, my
> >wife's Trinovid 8x20 BCA was made in Portugal...
> >
> >:)
> >

> My BMW's were made in Germany.
> My friends BMW was made in So. Carolina.
> Canadian Leica lenses are some of the best.
> It probably doesn't matter where stuff is made.

Dare to open yet another can of worm again, huh?  Immediately after
opening the UV filter can... :) :) :) :)  Geeezsh!!!   RHONDAAAAHHH!!!!

BTW, your Dynan suspension work inspired me to do an IPD suspension
mods.  With beefier anti-sway bars, it now corners much flatter, and
response is much, much faster.  Certainly the difference is way
noticeable on twisty roads up here in Marin.  My wife Katie certainly
noticed it first time she drove on the infamous Bolinas-Fairfax Road.
Not a BMW 528, but many wouldn't believe it's a Volvo.  Lower profile
tires may be on the list, but 24/2.8 and 35/1.4 are much higher on the
priority list.  (Ah, back on topic!)