Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Emperor's new clothes: Jonathan Richman??
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:34:09 -0700

I agree and I am pleased to see that you look first, form opinions later and
keep an open mind. There is no accounting for personal taste of which I am a
victim of as well. For some reason I cannot explain I am crazy about the
music of Jonathan Richman to the complete mystification of my wonderful
wife. While it has not blighted our marriage in way, I do catch giving me
squiggly looks now and then. Oh well, it keeps life interesting!

John Collier