Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:02:11 EST

In a message dated 2/16/00 3:49:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net writes:

<< om the folks that I've spoken with they all say it was too big, too >>

I have had two M4s, two M5s and one M6 and prefer the M5. I do not like its
size, but I do find the meter much easier to use and about as sensitive as
the M6. I find the shutter much easier to use and, of course, the viewfinder
is much,much better than that of the M6 - no flare nor hazy view. Further, it
is beautifully built and feels wondeful, at least to me.
Bob Figlio