Subject: RE: [Leica]art photography
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:32:40 +1100

Paul,
I'm sorry, to admit I've never heard of him here in Australia. Tina referred
us to a web site, and that image looked very banal to me, but then he may be
recording our times, something that I do find legitimate (see my Ballarat
image on the Rollei TLR club -- banal, but for me they record a way of life
that is fast changing)