Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V15 #67
From: ken.corey@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:54:32 -0500

I'm looking for a Web-Site I can go to that will provide convenient and
comprehensive info on various Leica M-Lenses ... I read some of the materials at
LUG and elswhere but , for instance, the comparisons of various Summicron 50mm's
uses what appear to be Model Numbers, but, I don't know how to relate to them or
what Vintage of production they are referencing.
Also, I see on E-bay etc a reference to "2Cam", "3 Cam", "4 Cam" etc. and I
don't know what it all means.
Can you point this newbie in the right direction?
Thanks
Ken
ken.corey@us.pwcglobal.com
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please