Subject: [Leica] Strobe recomendation (avert your eyes available light people!)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:08:28 -0400

Hi there,

I'm considering the purchase of some Sun Star Strobo monolights- they seem
to be VERY well constructed, but are relatively new to the US market (they
make my Buff Ultra's look like toys!) They are also as expensive as  if
they were made by Leica :) but I wonder if anyone has any experience with
them.... hello overseas shooters!?

thanks,

Bob ("why do you want STROBES- you have Leica's?!?!?") Keene