Subject: RE: [Leica] Eggleston cameras
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:37:43 -0800

Looks like a Leica to me too.  But what really caught my eye on that page
was the following line from the introduction:
"He has also come to utilize the potential of color to the full, seeing it
as a fundamental feature of perception."
Now imagine that - color is a fundamental feature of perception!  Gee, I
never ever realized that.  I wonder if he was the first person in the
history of perception to have this breathtaking insight.  No shit, Sherlock!
Is it any wonder that people get all squinty-eyed when "artists" or their
representatives start talking about art?

Paul Chefurka