Subject: [Leica] FS
From: "E Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:28:10 -0500

Sorry if this is a bit early but there is one hell of a snow storm
predicted for Syracuse tomorrow and the lights might go out so I'm jumping
in a bit early.

I have two lenses that are mint - my definition - they were bought new
within the last two years and I'm the only one to use them.  They have not
been used as much as they should and I have a hankerin for a Hexar so the
lenses must go:

1 21/2.8 Elmarit _ M ASPH with leather case and viewfinder.  I'm sure I can
    scare up the box and instructions as well.

2. 50/2.8 Elmar _M collapsible

    both are black.  As MJS says all reasonable offers will be given
reasonable consideration.

Ernie Nitka
private e-mail enitka@twcny.rr.com