Subject: Re: [Leica]Konica Hexar...It ain't no Leica..
From: Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:14:51 -0800

the S5 is said to be much like the S3, only with TTL metering, with the same
mount.  How close we should find out by the end of the month.  Production
expected to be 2000 cameras,  in both chrome and black enamel.   In practical
terms, so far it seems to amount to Nikon's version of Leica's retro style M6
Millennium, aimed at collectors.

Stephen Gandy