Subject: Re: [Leica] Crap-o-la
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:12:35 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 6:58 AM

>> Julian - Cool - my dad (Paul G. Kuntz) was a philosopher - wrote some on
>>aesthetics, but extensively on Rights and Responsibilities - which have been
>>tossed back an forth vividly here.
>>Tim K
> I'm heading over to the library right now!!
>
>Julian

Julian -
Some of his books:
  Philosphy and the study of alternative beliefs.
  Lotze's system of philosophy.
  The concept of order.
  Alfred North Whitehead (Twayne 1984)
  Bertrand Russell (Twayne 1986)

His (100+) articles dealt with order/disorder - hierarchy, harmony, balance, opposition, analogy, and truth.

He founded the International Congress on Metaphysics and his last book on Decalogs is now being edited.

As I think through his examinations of systems of belief and thought I see a lot of discussion on this site revolving about such topics as exemplified in photography.

Tim K.