Subject: RE: [Leica] Re Eggleston and colour
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:52:39 -0000

Rob,
yes, indeed, that is the picture, and apologies for getting my colour repro.
terminologies mixed up. Although Eggleston used C-types later on in his
carreer, it was his infatuation with dye-transfer prints at this stage (the
mid 70's) that got him going on the extreme colour saturation thing.

regards,
Jem